Quick and easy to teach and do, these activities offer K–6 teachers engaging ways to give students rich practice in language arts. Find language arts-themed ideas for all four components of Morning Meeting, including activities created to fit the needs, interests, and content area focus for a wide variety of students.
- Clear, step-by-step directions
- Activity finder for easy navigation by Common Core State Standard or language arts content
- Open-ended questions to help students reflect on their learning
- Key vocabulary to reinforce learning
- Variations and extensions for further learning
Sample Activities (PDF)