Transform Advisory into a Responsive Advisory Meeting with over 150 structured, purpose-driven plans to build relationships, develop communication and social skills, and support and extend academics.
A key Responsive Classroom practice for middle school, Responsive Advisory Meeting uses four components (arrival welcome, announcements, acknowledgments, and activity) to meets students’ needs for belonging, significance, and fun while helping them build skills and explore their interests.
- A year’s worth of weekly plans at your fingertips
- 1-day plans for specific occasions
- 5-minute plans for when time is short or for those without a dedicated Advisory block
- Plans-at-a-glance charts for easy navigation
- Tips for success based on students’ developmental needs and characteristics