Discover how to seamlessly blend the powerful practices of Responsive Classroom into your daily teaching. In this easy-to-navigate book for grades K-6, you’ll find practical advice, tips, charts, planners, examples, and more from experienced special area teachers who use Responsive Classroom practices every day. They’ll show you how to:
- Open and close each period in calm, orderly ways
- Set students up for success with skills, rules, and routines
- Use positive teacher language to help students meet expectations and develop confidence
- Engage students more deeply in your special area content
- Reduce off-task behavior so students spend more time learning
Let your teaching sparkle and your students shine!