DEPARTMENT: Educational Partnerships
SUPERVISED BY: Chief of Educational Partnerships
The Administrative Assistant position supports the daily functions of the Educational Partnership department. Working closely with the Chief of Educational Partnerships, this position provides administrative support, ensuring the successful execution and successful implementation of all aspects of office administrative functions and project initiatives. This position is responsible for communicating clearly and accurately with a wide range of stakeholders inside and outside the organization and requires a commitment to detail, accuracy, organization, and follow-through.
This is an on-site position in Turners Falls, MA.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Support Daily Functions of Department
- Use knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office365, Google Suite and be able to learn and use software products such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Netsuite, and DocuSign.
- Create, edit, and distribute written documents and materials.
- Research, compile, organize, and document information.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems.
- Record information, update paperwork, and maintain documents or correspondence.
- Assist with department projects and initiatives.
- Maintain confidentiality of private or sensitive information.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing skills; paying strong attention to details.
- Drafting, editing, and sending correspondence.
- Fielding phone calls and taking messages.
- Responding clearly and efficiently to emails.
- Taking notes and sending follow-up requests/summaries as needed.
- Answering questions or explaining processes.
- Ensuring all stakeholders receive timely reminders and guidance for completing forms, processes or credentials.
- Supporting meetings and department logistics, including errands, set-up, break-down and managing materials and workflows.
- Supports all aspects of project implementation from beginning to completion.
- Maintains, updates, and provides ready access to all project databases.
- Supports all processes related to ensuring all project stakeholders receive, and when appropriate, return forms.
- Organizes and tracks project stakeholder information; prepares and shares reports on stakeholder information in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Maintains accurate records on project participants while safeguarding their confidentiality.
- Monitors and ensures proper and timely responses to project-related emails and correspondence.
- Communicates clearly with all project stakeholders.
- Attends research project meetings as requested.
- Assists with or completes other project tasks as assigned.
- Develop and maintain systems for communicating with attendees and track expenses for budget
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma, Associate’s degree or equivalent college courses preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and keep up with multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work closely with the Chief and/or Director of Certification in order to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to receive and apply feedback
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Able to provide a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for running errands.
- Disposition is consistently professional, cooperative, and collegial
- Respects and values diversity; represents CRS positively and professionally in interactions with clients, vendors, and the community at large in both real and virtual interactions.
- Caring for and commitment to the vision, mission, and welfare of CRS
- Ability to use a computer for up to 8 hours/day
- Ability to talk on the phone for up to 8 hours/day
- Lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Monday – Friday
Rare, but occasional weekend work may be required to support projects or events.
These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description. Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.