Journal of Social and Emotional Learning Subscription
Thank you for your interest in subscribing to the Journal of Social and Emotional Learning, a monthly publication delivered digitally by Center for Responsive Schools. The aim of this journal is to provide valuable resources, information, research, and fellowship for all who share an interest in social and emotional learning.
The annual subscription follows the academic school year calendar and is active from July 1 – June 30, along with added savings across all of CRS’s programs and products. Grow professionally and personally throughout the year when you subscribe today!
Special Savings and Resources for Subscribers:
- 12 issues of the Journal for Social and Emotional Learning, featuring articles, research, and downloadable tools and resources, all designed by leading experts in the field
- Free access to monthly webinars focusing on a variety of social and emotional learning topics
- 10% off one registration to the Responsive Classroom Elementary Advanced Course
- $25 off one registration to a Responsive Classroom one-day workshop
- 15% off the Responsive Classroom Elementary Advanced Course on-site package
- 10% off Responsive Classroom and Avenue A Books publications