DEPARTMENT: Educational Partnerships
SUPERVISED BY: Chief of Educational Partnerships
CRS looking for talented salespeople to engage our customers and help us to continue to grow the business. This position is located in Turners Falls, MA.
Reporting to the Chief of Educational Partnerships, the Educational Partnership Consultant is responsible for engaging with educators who are potential and current customers to support them in choosing our academic, social and emotional learning programs, products and services as effective solutions that address the teaching and learning needs and challenges that districts, schools and educators face in achieving student learning outcomes.
Responsibilities consist of:
- Cultivate sales potential relationships by identifying the needs and timing around social and emotional learning interest, providing information on our programs and pricing, and establishing qualified opportunities and relationship to close sales.
- Delivering one-on-one, one-to-few virtual presentations on our programs, answering in-depth questions, and providing preliminary pricing and quotes.
- Delivering webinars for many participants to implement CRS’ sales strategy.
- Demonstrating collaboration by sharing successful strategies, working on cross-functional teams to develop new prospecting strategies and marketing campaigns to help further business initiatives.
- Participating in on-going consultative sales growth and development activities.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop an effective pipeline of leads, prospects and potential customers in order to present CRS products and services as effective solutions for educators and students.
- Qualify new leads and prospects by providing supporting program information, pricing, and presentations to potential customers in schools, districts, and agencies regarding effective practices with CRS programs and services
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s needs, and then effectively presents CRS programs, products as services as the right solution to fulfill those needs.
- Uses CRM data around past purchases to maintain partnership over many years and to follow up with high-potential customers.
Sales and Account Development
- Works closely with Chief of Educational Partnership to achieve or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Support opportunities to increase market share by developing and delivering trainings, webinars and presentations on CRS programs, products and services
- Communicate information and prepare quotes as needed to provide support to existing clients regarding CRS programs, pricing and services
- Renews and expands CRS business and relationships with current customers and develops new business for programs and services.
- Execute a regular communication plan with current and potential customers
Program and Market Knowledge
- Develop and display demonstrated knowledge of CRS’ products, programs, service, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Develops deep and positive relationships with school and district leaders who are their customers or potential customers and maintains knowledge of their initiatives, implementation needs and barriers
- Support customers in sustaining implementation and use of CRS products, programs and services and in understanding changes in products, programs and service, including, but not limited to digital product purchases, license renewals and implementation strategies.
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication or Education or similar field. Prior experience as educator and/or two years of sales experience is preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills, including effective writing, speaking, and listening ∙ Knowledge of common software applications and web services (Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Zoom)
- Demonstrated knowledge of or able to become skilled at using CRM software applications, such as Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and keep up with multiple projects simultaneously ∙ Autonomous, self-starter, high-degree of professionalism
- Able to receive and apply feedback
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Disposition is consistently professional, cooperative, and collegial as evidence by workplace maturity, composure, perspective, transparency, reliability, integrity and trustworthiness.
- Caring for and commitment to the vision, mission, and welfare of CRS
- Able to use a computer for up to 8 hours/day with breaks and lunch.
- Able to talk on the phone for up to 4 hours/day.
- Able to travel by airplane and automobile, occasionally.
- Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description. Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.